Casey Pratt on where the Oakland Athletics go next
Jun 6, 2023, 11:30 AM
(Photo by Stan Szeto/Getty Images)
According to multiple reports, the Nevada Legislature adjourned Monday without passing SB-509, a public financing deal that would have seen Nevada award the Oakland Athletics $380 million to help fund a $1.5 billion stadium.
On Tuesday, ABC7’s Casey Pratt joined the Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross to discuss what this means for the team, for the city of Oakland and if Las Vegas is still on the table.
Additional topics discussed include:
- Is the A’s deal in Las Vegas dead?
- Will Las Vegas eventually explore an expansion team to bring baseball to Sin City?
- What is Oakland Athletics owner John Fisher’s ultimate goal?
- Is Oakland still an option and if so, what does The Town need to do next to keep the team?
- How close is the Howard Terminal deal to being done?
Listen to The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross from 6 – 10 a.m. PST, Monday through Friday, on Sactown Sports 1140. Thank you for reading SactownSports.com. Follow us on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.