CBS Sports Fantasy Football Expert Dave Richards On How To Win Your League
Sep 2, 2022, 11:45 AM
(Photo by Michael Hickey/Getty Images)
The NFL season kicks off on Thursday, Sept. 8. Which means if you’re in a fantasy football league, you have less than one week to get your affairs in order.
Dave Richards, a fantasy expert for CBS Sports, joined the Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross Friday to talk about the upcoming NFL season, who people should and should not draft if they haven’t held their drafts yet, and additional fantasy football advice.
Topics discussed include:
- Dave’s top three ranked players are Jonathan Taylor, Derrick Henry, and Austin Eckler
- People are not paying close enough attention to fantasy news
- Why people should absolutely grab running backs
- The downside of Christian McCaffrey
- Dave’s top quarterbacks are Josh Allen, Justin Herbert and Patrick Mahomes
- Is there more of an uptick in super-flex fantasy football leagues?
- Dave’s top receivers are Cooper Kupp and Justin Jefferson.
- Which players should you avoid if you still need to draft your team.
Click here to watch and listen to the full interview.
Listen to the Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross from 6 – 9 a.m. PST, Monday through Friday right here on Sactown Sports 1140.
For full episodes of The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross, click here.