Sporting News’ Vinnie Iyer On Which 49ers To Add To Your Fantasy Team
Aug 25, 2022, 10:45 AM
(Photo by Jared C. Tilton/Getty Images)
With the NFL regular season starting soon, many fantasy football drafts are underway.
If you haven’t drafted yet, don’t worry, we can help. Vinnie Iyer, a fantasy football writer for Sporting News, joined Cattles & Ramie on Wednesday to discuss the upcoming fantasy football season, including which players on the San Francisco 49ers you should add to your team.
Topics discussed include:
- Thoughts on Trey Lance on a fantasy-viable quarterback
- Should managers worry about the reported lack of chemistry between Lance and tight end George Kittle?
- Where Deebo Samuel ranks among wide receivers
- Which running backs to avoid? Vinnie said don’t fall for the Christian McCaffrey hype and Saquon Barkley should also be a pass.
- Is it worth drafting a quarterback early when the pool is so deep?
- Vinnie’s top 5 running backs
- Sleeper wide receivers this season
Click here to watch and listen to the full interview.
Listen to Cattles & Ramie from 3 – 6 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday right here on Sactown Sports 1140.
For full episodes of The Cattles & Ramie Show, click here.