Fantasy Football expert forecasts Week 3 storylines & players to watch
Sep 22, 2023, 8:06 AM
(Photo by Todd Kirkland/Getty Images)
Following two weeks of NFL action, is it time for you to panic about your Fantasy Football team?
Dave Richards, a fantasy football expert for CBS Sports, joined The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross on Friday morning to tell you why it isn’t time to panic, discuss several running backs that could be in line for big weeks, and much more!
Plus: Is San Francisco 49ers quarterback Brock Purdy a top-tier fantasy QB option?
Topics Discussed Include
- Which player was the waiver-wire pickup of the week?
- “Every indication out of Cleveland is that [Jerome Ford] will be their main running back.”
- Are there any players that Dave is worried about following two weeks of action?
- Although he has struggled, Richard says Dameon Pierce could help teams out as the season unfolds
- Is Pittsburgh Steelers RB Najee Harris a bounce-back candidate?
- How will the Atlanta Falcons divvy up snaps for Bijan Robinson and Tyler Allgeier?
- Where does Brock Purdy rank as a fantasy football quarterback?
- Richard doesn’t think that Purdy is a top-tier fantasy quarterback just yet
- Expectations for Derek Carr to get back on track this weekend?
- Who will have a bigger weekend: Raheem Mostert or Breece Hall?
Listen to The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross from 6 – 10 a.m. PST, Monday through Friday, on Sactown Sports 1140.
Upcoming San Francisco 49ers Schedule
- Sunday, October 1st vs. Arizona Cardinals – 1:25 PM PST
- Sunday, October 8th vs. San Francisco 49ers – 5:20 PM PST
- Sunday, October 15th @ Cleveland Browns – 10:00 AM PST
- M0nday, October 23rd – @ Minnesota Vikings – 5:15 PM PST