Fantasy football Experts Say With Deebo Samuel Out, Brandon Aiyuk Could Flourish
Oct 28, 2022, 10:52 AM| Updated: 1:50 pm
(Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)
Every Thursday and Friday on Sactown Sports, fantasy football experts join our shows to help fans get their lineups ready for the upcoming week.
This week, Dave Richard of CBS Sports and KC Joyner of the Athletic, spoke about how to best navigate injuries and Bye Week fill-ins, what the 49ers could look like without Deebo Samuel, and more.
Topics discussed include with KC Joyner on Cattles and Ramie include:
- With Deebo Samuel out, owners should not be worried about Jalen Ramsey covering Brandon Aiyuk
- Is there a running back worth rostering on the LA Rams?
- What Ezekiel Elliott’s injury means for the Cowboys
- Which Bengals wide receiver will step up with Jamar Chase out with an injury
- Could Austin Ekeler break down soon with how much he’s being used?
Listen to Cattles & Ramie from 3 – 6 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday right here on Sactown Sports 1140.
Click here for full episodes of The Cattles & Ramie Show.
Topics discussed with Dave Richard on the Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross include:
- What should fantasy owners keep their eyes on, as injuries mount and Bye Weeks hit
- There aren’t enough quarterbacks that are “no question” starts right now
- What should owners do with quarterbacks who were once reliable?
- Which players should owners look for to fill in for Bye Week guys?
- Who are the best players in fantasy in the matchup between the 49ers and Rams?
- Favorite and most-hated Halloween candy
Listen to The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross from 6 – 9 a.m. PST, Monday through Friday right here on Sactown Sports 1140.
For full episodes of The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross, click here. For more Kings coverage from Sactown Sports, click here.