Former NFL Quarterback Believes Jimmy Garoppolo Will Bounce Back After Week 3 Loss
Sep 29, 2022, 10:35 AM
(Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)
Former NFL quarterback J.T. O’Sullivan believes Jimmy Garoppolo will bounce back.
On Thursday, he joined the Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross to discuss the veteran quarterback’s recent play. Now, he leads the QB School, which helps educate players on game breakdowns.
While a journeyman in the NFL, O’Sullivan has some local ties, too. He played football for the UC Davis Aggies from 1998-2001. During that time, he threw for 10,745 career passing yards and 96 touchdowns. In 2008, he was inducted into the Cal Aggie Athletics Hall of Fame.
Topics discussed include:
- The 49ers’ loss wasn’t just on Jimmy Garoppolo
- How the team will bounce back in Week 4 against the Los Angeles Rams
- Trey Lance’s potential to create “explosive plays” with his arm
- What elements constricted the 49ers game plan last Sunday against the Broncos
- Breaking down the play that led to Garoppolo’s safety
- Thoughts on Kyle Shanahan’s playcalling
Click here to watch and listen to the full interview with J.T. O’Sullivan.
Listen to the Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross from 6 – 9 a.m. PST, Monday through Friday right here on Sactown Sports 1140.
For full episodes of The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross, click here.