Kevin Huerter on working through shooting slump, six-game road trip & more
Dec 7, 2022, 7:50 AM
It’s Wednesday, so you know what that means– it’s time for The Kevin Huerter Show!
Huerter joined The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross on Wednesday morning to break down the Sacramento Kings’ recent three-game winning streak, discuss how he is dealing with his shooting slump, preview the six-game road trip, and much more.
Be sure to get all of today’s Kings vs. Bucks coverage on Sactown Sports 1140, starting at 3:30 PM PST on Game Night.
- Kevin talks about what it’s like to go on a long NBA road trip
- How is Huerter dealing with his three-point shooting slump?
- Huerter says that you have to work through the struggles and “Just try to re-find a rhythm.”
- What is Huerter’s mental approach in working through a slump?
- Sacramento’s defense has looked as good as it has over the past 10-plus years
- Huerter talks about the incredible support that Kings fans have shown this season
Listen to The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross from 6 – 9 a.m. PST, Monday through Friday, on Sactown Sports 1140.
Click here for full episodes of The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross.