Jeff Howe says Aaron Rodgers is ‘a different type of person’
The Athletic’s Jeff Howe joined Cattles & Ramie on Tuesday to talk about the latest storylines around the NFL, including the latest surrounding Aaron Rodgers and the New York Jets, Lamar Jackson’s contract situation, and more.
“This is really the risk, when you see why the Packers are okay with allowing Rodgers to eventually go, this is the risk that a new team like the Jets apparently, would be taking on,” Howe said, adding New York is probably going to go through this every off season if they land the Green Bay quarterback.
Topics discussed include:
- What can we expect from Aaron Rodger’s interview Wednesday on the Pat McAfee Show?
- Is Aaron Rodgers worth any headaches he may bring to a new team?
- What is Lamar Jackson missing out on by not having an agent in negotiations with the Baltimore Ravens?
- Are the Raiders making moves to have more players fit within Josh McDaniels’ scheme?
- Jeff understands why Raiders’ fans hate the Darren Waller trade but liked the move for Las Vegas.
- “Waller was probably only guaranteed one more year in Vegas.”
Click here to watch and listen to the full interview with Jeff Howe.
Listen to Cattles & Ramie from 2 – 6 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday, right here on Sactown Sports 1140. Subscribe to their podcast here. Thank you for reading SactownSports.com. Follow us on Twitter, and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.