Jennifer Lee Chan on which 49ers have the most to prove during OTAs
May 25, 2023, 8:01 AM
(Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)
Jennifer Lee Chan, San Francisco 49ers beat reporter for NBC Sports, joined Cattles & Ramie to talk about what she’s seen so far at OTA’s, including which quarterback looked the best so far, if any rookies have stood out and more.
When asked which non-quarterback has the most to prove before training camp starts in late July, she said defensive lineman Drake Jackson, believing the rookie wall hit him hard last season.
“A guy who was taken pretty high in the 2022 draft. He started out of the gate strong…he’s got high expectations, the bar set kind of high for him,” Lee Chan said.
Topics discussed include:
- If there’s actually snap counting at OTAs
- What does Steve Wilks bring to the defensive coordinator position for the San Francisco 49ers?
- Who fills the spot left open by Jimmie Ward’s departure?
- Does Trey Lance have a legitimate chance to be the team’s number-one quarterback this season?
- What’s behind the Sam Darnold hype machine?
- Is an extension incoming for Nick Bosa?
Click here to watch and listen to the full interview with Jennifer Lee Chan.
Listen to Cattles & Ramie from 2 – 6 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday, right here on Sactown Sports 1140. Subscribe to their podcast here. Thank you for reading SactownSports.com. Follow us on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.