Josh Emmett says Sacramento Kings made him a custom robe to wear at UFC 284
UFC fighter and Sacramento native Josh Emmett chats with Carmichael Dave ahead of his fight against Yair Rodriguez at UFC 284. With an impressive 18-2 record, Emmett is fighting to for the interim UFC featherweight title.
Topics discussed include:
- How he’s feeling before Saturday’s fight, which takes place in Australia.
- “I’m exactly where I need to be. I work with the best dietician in the world.”
- How feeling as good as he does helps him mentally
- Saturday is a big sports night with the Kings playing the Mavericks and Josh Emmett plans to beam with pride on his way to the ring, courtesy of the Sacramento Kings.
Josh Emmett is fighting for the title this Saturday in Australia.
Josh Emmett reps the 916.
Josh Emmett has the SICKEST ROBE IN MMA HISTORY!!!
LIGHT THAT BEAM JOSH!!!! pic.twitter.com/xzobb5IauJ
— Carmichael Dave (@CarmichaelDave) February 9, 2023
- “Man, I love Sacramento, that’s home. Everyone’s important to everyone and I’m always there to help out any way I possibly can, you know in the community or whatnot and it’s amazing to have everyone just in my corner from Sacramento, cheering me on.”
- There’s a plan in place to light the beam at a Kings game, hopefully with his new belt, too.
- His thoughts on Rodriguez and what fans can expect in Saturday’s fight
Click here to watch and listen to the full interview with Josh Emmett.
Listen to The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross from 6 – 11 a.m. PST, Monday through Friday, on Sactown Sports 1140.
Click here for full episodes of The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross.