Kayte Christensen talks about what Monte McNair’s extension means for the Kings
Sacramento Kings TV analyst Kayte Christensen joined The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross on Wednesday to discuss what general manager Monte McNair’s extension means for the future of this franchise, look ahead to the team’s upcoming seven-game road trip, and much more.
- Kayte talks about how meaningful the Monte McNair extension is for this team’s direction
- How much can the McNair news add to the ongoing positive vibes around this Kings team?
- Kayte says that Kings fans genuinely are the best in the NBA
- Sacramento is preparing for a two-week, seven-game road trip, but Kayte says the broadcast crew won’t be traveling
- After looking at every team’s schedule, Kayte discovered the Kings and Pacers are the only teams with seven-game road trips this season
- Kayte shares her takeaways from Monday night’s win over the Memphis Grizzlies
Listen to The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross from 6 – 11 a.m. PST, Monday through Friday, on Sactown Sports 1140.