The Athletic’s KC Joyner Says Fantasy Football Owners Should Do This To Win Week 1
Sep 9, 2022, 8:30 AM
(Photo by Maddie Meyer/Getty Images)
With football back, that means fans need fantasy football advice.
Each and every Thursday throughout the NFL season, the Football Scientist and writer for The Athletic KC Joyner joins Cattles and Ramie on Sactown Sports to talk about the latest fantasy football news to help you win your week.
READ MORE FROM SACTOWN SPORTS: Exclusive NFL Coverage On Sactown Sports 1140
Topics discussed include:
- Any concerns about Trey Lance’s weekly fantasy projections?
- Does it make sense to handcuff Jimmy Garoppolo if you have Lance on your team?
- How much should people trust Saquon Barkley as an RB1 this season?
- Overall outlook on Michael Thomas and why he’s a true boom or bust this fantasy football season.
- Why Russell Wilson should be started against his old team.
- Even with a bad matchup, a good defense should not be dropped
- Elijah Mitchell is a safe start against the Chicago Bears
- If you have George Kittle on your team, pick up these tight ends.
Click here to watch and listen to the full interview here.
Listen to Cattles & Ramie from 3 – 6 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday right here on Sactown Sports 1140.
Click here for full episodes of The Cattles & Ramie Show.