LAS VEGAS RAIDERS
The Athletic’s Tashan Reed On What To Expect From Raiders Training Camp
Jul 19, 2022, 8:47 AM | Updated: 8:47 am
(Photo by David Eulitt/Getty Images)
During Monday’s edition of Cattles and Ramie, The Athletic’s Tashan Reed joined the show to talk about the first day of training camp for the Las Vegas Raiders.
The Raiders are one of the first teams to open training on July 18 because they take on the Jacksonville Jaguars in the NFL’s Hall of Fame game on Thursday, Aug. 4. The Raiders go on to play the Vikings, Dolphins and Patriots to round out their preseason before opening the season against division rivals, the Los Angeles Chargers, on Sunday, Sept. 11.
- Adjusting to new coach Josh McDaniels and his system
- Is the passing game ready to go with Davante Adams and do they have the best receiving trio in the league?
- How will the offensive line hold up this season in training camp and will they come together this season?
- Early impressions of Davante Adams
- Have the Raiders done enough to move up in the AFC West?
For a full breakdown of the Las Vegas Raiders training camp from Sactown Sports, click here: Offense and Defense.
Listen to Cattles and Ramie from 3 – 6 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday right here on Sactown Sports 1140.
For full episodes of Cattles and Ramie, click here. For more coverage of the NFL from Sactown Sports, click here.