Are the San Francisco Giants done dealing before the deadline?
Aug 1, 2023, 12:33 PM | Updated: 2:14 pm
(Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)
The 2023 MLB Trade Deadline has arrived.
Baseball writer Mark Kreidler joined Whitey & Watkins on Tuesday to share his thoughts on what the San Francisco Giants should do during the trade deadline, discuss some positions of need that the Giants should target, and much more.
Plus: Is it a surprise that San Francisco hasn’t been more aggressive on the trade market?
- What do the San Francisco Giants need to do during the trade deadline?
- Do the Giants need to add more pitching before the 3:00 PM PST buzzer sounds?
- Will the final hours of the deadline provide some big moves?
- “I’m a little surprised that [the Giants] haven’t done more.”
- Are there a lot of teams that are looking to sell?
- Will the San Diego Padres act as a buyer during the trade deadline?
- Mark’s son, Ryan, currently plays in the Detroit Tigers organization
Listen to Whitey & Watkins from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday, right here on Sactown Sports 1140. Subscribe to their podcast here.
More Giants trade deadline content
Upcoming San Francisco Giants Schedule
- Monday, July 31st-Thursday, August 3rd – vs. Arizona Diamondbacks
- Saturday, August 5th-Sunday, August 6th – @ Oakland Athletics
- Monday, August 7th-Wednesday, August 9th – @ Los Angeles Angels
- Friday, August 11th-Sunday, August 13th – vs. Texas Rangers
- Monday, August 14th-Wednesday, August 16th – vs. Tampa Bay Rays