Mark Schlereth says players like Nick Bosa should be considered for league MVP
Mark Schlereth, NFL broadcaster with Fox Sports and host “Schlereth and Evans” alongside Mike Evans on Denver’s 104.3 FM The Fan, joined Cattles & Ramie on Tuesday to discuss Nathaniel Hackett’s tumultuous time in Denver, concussions again and more NFL storylines from Week 16.
- Who was more to blame for the mess in Denver, quarterback Russell Wilson or now former head coach Nathaniel Hackett?
- Was Hackett restricted with his coaching abilities in Denver?
- Could Sean Payton come out of retirement to coach the Broncos? If not, who should Denver hire?
- If the Raiders do decide to make a move at the quarterback position, can Las Vegas find a better quarterback than Derek Carr?
- Are the Minnesota Vikings legit contenders or pretenders?
- In crunch time, the Vikings find a way to make a play and that’s why they’re 11-0 in one-score games
- Should the San Francisco 49ers defensive lineman Nick Bosa be considered for league MVP?
- The last time a defensive player won MVP was in 1986. Mark explains why quarterbacks shouldn’t be the only ones considered for the award.
Listen to Cattles & Ramie from 3 – 6 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday right here on Sactown Sports 1140.