Matt Barrows says Purdy, 49ers offense was ‘virtually unstoppable’ against Cowboys
Oct 9, 2023, 9:29 AM
(Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)
Brock Purdy had four touchdowns and the 49ers defense had three interceptions on its way to a 42-10 win over the Cowboys.
“Last night was dominance by the defense, the special teams looked really good, Mitch Wishnowsky was on fire and Purdy, [George] Kittle, Christian McCaffrey and that offense was virtually unstoppable,” Barrows said. “This is as complete a team as I’ve ever covered and I’ve been covering this team for the last 21 years. We’re starting to get to 1990s-era teams, Steve Young teams. Teams that had Jerry Rice on them as far as up-and-down talent. It’s impressive.”
Additional topics include:
- All three phases of the team showed up Sunday night
- Right now, if the San Francisco 49ers continue to put up 30 points regularly, they’ll be tough to beat
- Update on left guard Aaron Banks, who suffered a bicep injury Sunday night
- What are some issues the 49ers could face?
- After their 32-point loss, what are the Cowboys thinking right now?
Listen to The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross from 6 – 10 a.m. PST, Monday through Friday, right here on Sactown Sports 1140. Subscribe to their podcast here. Thank you for reading SactownSports.com. Follow us on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.