Which Players From Raiders, 49ers Made NFL Top 100 So Far
Players are polled, asking who they believe are the best in the league. The year, the league is releasing the top 100 players across four Sundays in August. This past weekend, the players 100-51 were announced. So far, two players from the San Francisco 49ers and four players from the Las Vegas Raiders have been announced.
The first 49 spots of the NFL Top 100
The two teams can be grouped into two categories, the first 10 and the middle of the pack.
- 100) Kyle Juszczyk, San Francisco 49ers. Arguably the best fullback in the league, Juszczyk signed with the teams in 2017 and has earned a Pro-Bowl trip every year since.
- 96) Jimme Ward, San Francisco 49ers. In 2021, Ward notched one of his best seasons with the 49ers, recording 77 tackles and two interceptions, one of which was for a touchdown.
- 65) Derek Carr, Las Vegas Raiders. In 2021, Carr set a personal record for yards thrown, passing for 4,804 yards.
- 62) Chandler Jones, Las Vegas Raiders. Did Jones take it personally not being on the list last season? In his last season with Arizona, Jones totaled 10.5 sacks, 6 forced fumbles, and 41 total tackles.
- 59) Maxx Crosby, Las Vegas Raiders. This is the first time in his career Crosby has cracked the top 100. He totaled eight sacks and 56 total tackles.
- 58) Darren Waller, Las Vegas Raiders. Do you know how good Darren Waller is? He missed six games because of injuries in 2021 and still cracked the top 10 for TE receiving yards.
Raiders in the NFL Top 100 (so far)
— Raiders Report Mitchell Renz (@MitchellRenz365) August 15, 2022
That leaves Arik Armstead, Nick Bosa, Fred Warner, George Kittle, Deebo Samuel and Trent Williams for the 49ers to crack the top 50. On the Raiders side, Davante Adams is a lock for the top 50. Is there room for any more players from the silver and black?