Return of the Roar Podcast: Tyrese Haliburton’s Grudge & Breaking Down The 2022 Kings Schedule
Aug 23, 2022, 11:15 AM
(Photo by Dylan Buell/Getty Images)
Are you ready for some basketball?
NBA training camps will open up in one month and the Sacramento Kings are hoping to put an end to an NBA-record 16-year postseason drought.
During Tuesday’s edition of the Return of the Roar podcast with Frankie Cartoscelli and Chris Watkins, the guys looked at the current state of the roster and discussed some other key storylines from the past month, including:
- Tyrese Haliburton’s comments about the Kings organization
- Did Sacramento have a successful offseason?
- How many wins do you project for the 2022-23 season?
- Looking at the opening stretch of games for the Kings
- Do the NBA schedule makers have something against Sacramento? (just kidding, but not really)
The Return of the Roar podcast is a Sacramento Kings podcast hosted by Kings beat writer Frankie Cartoscelli and digital content producer Chris Watkins for Sactown Sports 1140.
For more episodes of the Return of the Roar podcast, click here.