Return of the Roar Podcast: Position Upgrades/Downgrades & Jersey Talk
Sep 1, 2022, 8:09 AM
(Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)
Did the Sacramento Kings improve at every position during this offseason?
During this week’s edition of the Return of the Roar podcast, Chris Watkins and Frankie Cartoscelli compared this season’s depth to the opening night roster from 2020-21 and contemplated which positions have been upgraded or downgraded.
Also: there are whispers that a Kings City Edition jersey will be released sometime in November. What would you like this year’s city-specific uniform to look like?
Topics discussed during the podcast:
- Is the long-term plan for Davion Mitchell for him to be the sixth man?
- Would you rather have Tyrese Haliburton and Buddy Hield or Kevin Huerter and Malik Monk as your SG depth?
- Who is in line for more minutes at the backup small forward spot: Kent Bazemore, KZ Okpala, or Chimezie Metu?
- Do you think that the bulk of Keegan Murray’s minutes will come at the small forward or power forward spot?
- Outside of the 1994-2002 classic Kings jerseys, which uniform has been the best in franchise history?
The Return of the Roar podcast is a Sacramento Kings podcast hosted by Kings beat writer Frankie Cartoscelli and digital content producer Chris Watkins for Sactown Sports 1140.
For more episodes of the Return of the Roar podcast, click here.