Return of the Roar Podcast: Seven steps forward, three steps back
Nov 29, 2022, 1:46 PM| Updated: 2:52 pm
(Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)
Sacramento Kings fans, is it time to panic after three-straight losses?
On the latest edition of the Return of the Roar podcast, Chris Watkins and Frankie Cartoscelli discussed whether or not it’s time to sound the alarm after the Sacramento Kings’ losing streak hit three games.
Also: Has rookie forward Keegan Murray hit ‘the rookie wall’ just 18 games into the season?
- The Kings have followed up the impressive winning streak with three-straight losses
- Is it time to worry, or has the team played well enough to continue feeling confident?
- Opposing stars–Trae Young, Jayson Tatum, and Devin Booker–all torched Sacramento’s defense
- Rim protection is sorely needed for this team (dead-last in blocks and blocks per game)
- Are there reasons for concern when assessing Keegan Murray’s recent stretch?
- When Harrison Barnes plays well, the Kings play well
- Tyrese Haliburton and Buddy Hield will return to Golden 1 Center on Wednesday night
The Return of the Roar podcast is a Sacramento Kings podcast hosted by Kings beat writer Frankie Cartoscelli and digital content producer Chris Watkins for Sactown Sports 1140.
Click here for more episodes of the Return of the Roar podcast.