Sacramento Bee Writer Marcos Bretón Discusses The Kings Attempt To Buy The River Cats
Could Vivek Ranadivé add another Sacramento sports team to his collection?
Marcos Bretón, a columnist for the Sacramento Bee, joined The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross Thursday to talk about not only the biggest win in Sac Republic history but the two also dove into how he broke the story on how the Sacramento Kings are attempting to purchase the Sacramento River Cats, the AAA club of the San Francisco Giants.
Topics discussed include:
- How does Sacramento Republic FC’s win against Sporting KC rank amongst most significant sports moments in Sacramento history
- Does the MLS need Sacramento more than Sacramento needs to be in the MLS?
- How close are the Sacramento Kings to buying the Sacramento River Cats?
- What a Kings and River Cats partnership could look like?
- Sac Republic owner Kevin Nagle is a minority owner with the Sacramento Kings. Should Vivek Ranadivé and the Kings ownership group try to help the Sacramento Republic FC get into the MLS?
Listen to The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross from 6 – 9 a.m. PST, Monday through Friday right here on Sactown Sports 1140.
For full episodes of The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross, click here.