Sacramento Kings big men did ‘what you would want them to’ with Sabonis out
During Wednesday’s edition of Cattles & Ramie, Nick was joined by Brenden Nunes, writer for The Kings Herald and host of the Kings Pulse podcast, to talk about how the Sacramento Kings fared in their first of back-to-back games against the Denver Nuggets and how well the team handled being without center Domantas Sabonis.
Topics discussed include:
- Even though the Sacramento Kings were up 20, they still ended up losing to the Denver Nuggets. Are moral victories still a thing for Kings fans?
- Thoughts on associate head coach Jordi Fernandez, who had to step in again for coach Mike Brown after it was announced Brown was entering the NBA’s health and safety protocols.
- De’Aaron Fox only played 30 minutes Tuesday night against the Nuggets. Should he have played more with Sabonis out?
- The backup big men were “passable” but Brenden explains why he was surprised the Kings went away from Alex Len and Richaun Holmes.
- If Sabonis is out for an extended period, should Holmes get more minutes?
- Why Harrison Barnes and Keegan Murray need to step up and be more active with Sabonis out.
Listen to Cattles & Ramie from 3 – 6 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday right here on Sactown Sports 1140.