Do the San Francisco 49ers have a legitimate shot at going 6-0?
Oct 10, 2023, 1:15 PM
(Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)
Chris Biderman of the Sacramento Bee and co-host of the Candlestick Chronicles podcast joined Chris & Co. Tuesday to talk about the San Francisco 49ers’ big win over the Dallas Cowboys, how long the team can stay undefeated, and more.
For Week 6, the 49ers travel to Cleveland to take on the 2-2 Browns. While there may be questions about quarterback Deshaun Watson’s health, San Francisco faces off against a tough Browns defense that currently ranks second-best in points allowed per game (15) and first with total yards allowed per game (196.8).
“I would’ve said before Sunday’s game, Micah Parsons and Myles Garrett in back-to-back weeks, that’s going to be really tough for Colton McKivitz. But the way Kyle Shanahan threw so many different works at Micah Parson, with Myles Garrett coming, obviously they’re different players, but they’re similarly effective, it gives you a whole lot more confidence that they’re going to be able to deal with that edge rush in a way that you maybe wouldn’t have been able to predict before Sunday’s game.”
Additional topics discussed include:
- If he enjoys covering a team that is good or bad?
- The weather could be sloppy, which could impact the game
- If the 49ers don’t win the Super Bowl, will it be because of the offense or defense?
- How an injury may not slow the 49ers down
- Which teams actually scare the San Francisco 49ers?
- What does Randy Gregory add to the team’s pass rush?