Is it time for the Raiders to move on from Derek Carr?
During Tuesday morning’s edition of The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross, former NFL quarterback Sean Salisbury joined the show to recap Week 16, contemplate whether the Las Vegas Raiders should move on from longtime quarterback Derek Carr, and much more.
- Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa has once again been placed into concussion protocol. Should he be allowed to play this week if he clears protocol?
- How often do NFL players play with undiagnosed concussions?
- Is it time for the Jets to move on from Zach Wilson at the quarterback position? If so, is Mike White the Jets’ quarterback of the future?
- Russell Wilson is a “big reason” why Nathaniel Hackett is no longer coach of the Denver Broncos
- If you’re the Raiders, what do you do with Derek Carr following the 2022 season?
- “If we have seen the best from Derek Carr, you have to consider moving on.”
- If the Raiders decide to move on from Carr, who does the team target in the offseason to fill the quarterback position?
Listen to The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross from 6 – 9 a.m. PST, Monday through Friday, on Sactown Sports 1140.