Why Jeff Howe believes the NFL should postpone Week 18 games one week
Jan 3, 2023, 7:17 PM
(Photo by Dylan Buell/Getty Images)
The Athletic’s Jeff Howe joined Cattles & Ramie on Tuesday to discuss the latest storylines around the NFL, including the latest news on Hamlin and his condition. As of Tuesday afternoon, Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin was still in a Cincinnati-area hospital after suffering a cardiac arrest in Monday night’s game against the Bengals.
Topics discussed include:
- How strange it felt for the NFL to take so long to postpone the game and how the league tried to backtrack Joe Buck’s reporting during the game
- Bills and Bengals coaches showed incredible leadership
- If he thought the NFL would resume the game on Monday night
- What options are the league looking at for Week 18 with the Buffalo Bills?
- Jeff believes the NFL should postpone Week 18 one week to give players and teams more time to cope with what happened Monday night
- The league really is a brotherhood. “These guys really are family and they mean so much to each other.”
Listen to Cattles & Ramie from 3 – 6 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday right here on Sactown Sports 1140.