Domantas Sabonis says he ‘definitely’ will play in Game 3
Apr 20, 2023, 12:12 PM | Updated: 12:36 pm
(Photo by Loren Elliott/Getty Images)
After being listed as questionable for Thursday’s Game 3 matchup against the Golden State Warriors, Sacramento Kings center Domantas Sabonis told the media that he will play when action tips off at Chase Center.
Sabonis suffered a chest contusion after being involved in a controversial play that ended with Warriors forward Draymond Green being ejected from Game 2 on Monday night.
The three-time All-Star is averaging 18.0 points, 12.5 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game while shooting 44 percent from the field during the first two games of this hard-fought playoff series.
To listen to the full pregame press conference from Domantas Sabonis, click here.
Be sure to get all of your Kings vs. Warriors Game 3 coverage right here on Sactown Sports 1140, with pregame coverage beginning at 5:30 PM PST on Game Night before a 7:00 PM PST tip-off from downtown San Francisco.
Upcoming Sacramento Kings Schedule
NBA Western Conference Playoffs – First Round
- Thursday, April 20th – Game 3: Sacramento Kings @ Golden State Warriors – 7:00 PM PST
- Sunday, April 23rd – Game 4: Sacramento Kings @ Golden State Warriors – 12:30 PM PST
- Wednesday, April 26th – Game 5**: Sacramento Kings vs. Golden State Warriors – TBD
- Friday, April 28th – Game 6**: Sacramento Kings @ Golden State Warriors – TBD
- Sunday, April 30th – Game 7**: Sacramento Kings vs. Golden State Warriors – TBD