How to watch the 2023 NBA Draft: Channel, time and draft order
Jun 21, 2023, 4:00 PM | Updated: Jun 22, 2023, 1:00 pm
(Photo by Arturo Holmes/Getty Images)
The 2023 NBA Draft officially takes place in less than 24 hours.
And while the Sacramento Kings don’t have a high draft pick, they will have work to do Thursday night.
Here’s what you need to know to watch all the action unfold:
What time is the 2023 NBA Draft?
The NBA Draft is set to tip off at 5 p.m. PST, Thursday, June 22, from the home of the Brooklyn Nets, the Barclays Arena.
How can I watch the draft?
Fans can watch their teams on both ABC, ESPN, and ESPN digital platforms. The first round will air on both channels, before moving exclusively to ESPN for the second round and subsequent draft coverage.
How many picks do the Sacramento Kings have in the 2023 NBA Draft?
With last season’s success, the Kings have locked up the 24th pick in this year’s draft. They also have the 38th and 54th overall picks.
What is the draft order?
Picking first is the San Antonio Spurs with many assuming they’ll take France’s Victor Wembanyama. From there, everything is up in the air.
- San Antonio Spurs
- Charlotte Hornets
- Portland Trail Blazers
- Houston Rockets
- Detroit Pistons
- Orlando Magic
- Indiana Pacers
- Washington Wizards
- Utah Jazz
- Dallas Mavericks
- Orlando Magic (via Bulls)
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toronto Raptors
- New Orleans Pelicans
- Atlanta Hawks
- Utah Jazz
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Miami Heat
- Golden State Warriors
- Houston Rockets (via Clippers)
- Brooklyn Nets (via Suns)
- Brooklyn Nets
- Portland Trail Blazers (via Knicks)
- Sacramento Kings
- Memphis Grizzlies
- Indiana Pacers (via Cavaliers)
- Charlotte Hornets (via Nuggets via Knicks via Thunder)
- Utah Jazz (via 76ers via Nets)
- Indiana Pacers (via Celtics)
- Los Angeles Clippers (via Bucks via Rockets)
Keegan shoots righty, Kris shoots lefty… 👀
— NBA (@NBA) June 21, 2023
Do the Kings have any more picks?
The Kings have two second-round picks in the 2023 NBA Draft, picking at 38th and 54th overall Thursday.
Sacramento Kings offseason schedule
- Friday, June 30– Free Agent negotiating period begins
- Thursday, July 6– Free Agents can begin signing deals
- Friday, July 7–Monday, July 17– NBA Summer League in Las Vegas
- August TBD– 2023-24 NBA regular season schedule release
- September TBD– Sacramento Kings training camp begins