Return of the Roar: Diving into the Sacramento Kings’ roster
Jul 28, 2023, 9:50 AM | Updated: 9:50 am
(Photo by Mark Blinch/Getty Images)
On the latest edition of Return of the Roar podcast, Chris Watkins and Frankie Cartoscelli sat down and dove into the current state of the Sacramento Kings’ 2023-24 roster.
With two months to go until training camps open up, Sacramento has one full open roster spot and one available two-way spot to fill.
How should general manager Monte McNair fill those final spots? Have the Kings done enough to improve the roster this summer? Which position is the deepest for this team?
Chris and Frankie talk all about it below:
- The Sacramento Kings have signed Nerlens Noel to a one-year deal
- How can Noel help this roster?
- Who will open up the season as the backup center?
- Diving into Sacramento’s depth chart
- Which position is the deepest on the Kings’ roster?
- Which position is the thinnest?
- Did the Kings take a step forward this summer?
- Solving a Kings-themed Immaculate Grid! Take your shot below:
Current Sacramento Kings roster
- De’Aaron Fox
- Davion Mitchell
- Malik Monk
- Kevin Huerter
- Colby Jones
- Keon Ellis (two-way)
- Harrison Barnes
- Keegan Murray
- Chris Duarte
- Trey Lyles
- Sasha Vezenkov
- Kessler Edwards
- Jalen Slawson (two-way)
- Domantas Sabonis
- Nerlens Noel
- Alex Len
The Return of the Roar podcast is a Sacramento Kings podcast hosted by on-air host Chris Watkins and Kings beat writer Frankie Cartoscelli for Sactown Sports 1140.
Sacramento Kings Offseason Schedule
- August TBD – 2023-24 NBA regular season schedule release
- September TBD – Sacramento Kings training camp begins
- October TBD – Sacramento Kings preseason begins
- October TBD – NBA regular season begins