CBS Chicago sports director says De’Aaron Fox is becoming “that dude”
Mar 15, 2023, 2:30 PM | Updated: Mar 16, 2023, 1:38 pm
(Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)
Marshall Harris, sports director as CBS2 Chicago, joined the Deuce and Mo Show Wednesday, to preview the Sacramento Kings and Chicago Bulls, talk about De’Aaron Fox and his growth this season and more. Harris was previously the sports director at CBS Sacramento.
Topics discussed include:
- The differences between the Sacramento Kings and the Chicago Bulls
- Zach Lavine’s recent hot streak and why’s he’s made the team more special lately
- Using NBA League Pass in the Midwest and being able to watch all the great Western Conference teams
- The impact the Kings’ success will have on the city of the Sacramento
- De’Aaron Fox is becoming “that dude”
- Why he understands both sides of Monday’s melee between Trey Lyles and Brook Lopez
- What is different about De’Aaron Fox’s game today compared to several years ago
- “He’s getting validated by the All-Star game, he’s getting validated by getting the calls he used to not get.”
- Are the Kings built to get into the second round of the playoffs?
- Why Harrison Barnes has to play “premium basketball” in the playoffs. “If he doesn’t do that, they will not win. I don’t care who they’re playing against. If Harrison Barnes isn’t playing well, it’s not going to go well.”
Click here to watch and listen to the full interview with Marshall Harris.
Listen to Deuce & Mo from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday right here on Sactown Sports 1140. Click here for full episodes of Deuce & Mo Show. Follow us on Twitter and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.