Doug Christie believes Davion Mitchell has ‘so much to give the game’
On Thursday, Kings assistant coach Doug Christie joined Cattles & Ramie to discuss the team’s two-game winning streak, recent performances by bench players and more.
Topics discussed include:
- Trey Lyles’ fourth-quarter performance Wednesday against the Houston Rockets
- How important is it to find a consistent bench rotation and if the Kings are close to finding their second unit
- If the Kings need more offense from Davion Mitchell.
- “I would say no, but I would say he [Davion Mitchell] needs to stay aggressive and be a threat because I think he has so much to give the game.”
- Do coaches and players worry about the teams making moves or is that more of a front-office focus?
- What the difference has been the last two games when the Kings have won the points in the paint battle?
- Domantas Sabonis is the quarterback on the defensive side of the ball
- Why the coaching staff is fine with the team shooting over 40 three-pointers a game.
- The mid-range game is still alive and comes alive in the NBA during the playoffs
Listen to Cattles & Ramie from 3 – 6 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday right here on Sactown Sports 1140.