Warriors Broadcaster Says Mike Brown Is Perfect For The Kings
The Golden State Warriors broadcaster Jim Barnett joined Cattles & Ramie Monday to discuss the team’s recent losing streak, the lack of defense being played this year, and why current Kings coach and former Warriors assistant coach Mike Brown is the best man to lead this current Sacramento squad.
Topics discussed include:
- The impact of losing Gary Payton II and Otto Porter Jr.
- Why the newer, younger players aren’t stepping up
- Warrior’s defense is giving up a league-high 121.4 points per game
- Why the team’s struggles have nothing to do with the Draymond Green punch prior to the season starting
- How long can the Golden State Warriors continue to wait on James Wiseman’s development?
- Is Jordan Poole struggling because he’s trying too hard following his big contract extension?
- Mike Brown is perfect for the Kings‘ organization because he’s a “player-friendly coach and a great guy”
- This Kings’ roster is the best in a long time and believes the team is going to improve as the season goes on
Listen to Cattles & Ramie from 3 – 6 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday right here on Sactown Sports 1140.