Jay Triano says Harrison Barnes will be ready to go for Game 1 of the playoffs
Apr 13, 2023, 4:56 PM | Updated: 5:01 pm
(Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)
Sacramento Kings’ assistant coach Jay Triano joined Cattles and Ramie Thursday to preview the upcoming playoff matchup between the Sacramento Kings and Golden State Warriors, an update on Harrison Barnes’ injury, and what the keys to victory will be for the Kings.
All that & more on Cattles & Ramie.
“I don’t think anybody should be too concerned,” Triano said on the show Thursday. “We went pretty hard yesterday and he injured it a bit, [but] today was more precautionary than anything, he’s going to be fine. I think he’s going to be fine. He’s going to fight through anything anyways, so I don’t think anybody should be too concerned [about him missing time].”
Topics discussed include:
- Will Harrison barnes play in Game 1?
- How do the Kings stop Stephen Curry?
- How do you game-plan for Draymond Green?
- Is the Andrew Wiggins’ situation a distraction for Sacramento?
- Who is the X-Factor for the Warriors?
- How different is playoff basketball from the regular season?
- Will experience play a big factor for the Kings?
- How does Sacramento make defensive adjustments in the playoffs?
Listen to Cattles & Ramie from 2 – 6 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday, right here on Sactown Sports 1140. Subscribe to their podcast here. Thank you for reading SactownSports.com. Follow us on Twitter, and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.