Jerry Reynolds thinks Harrison Barnes is a ‘valuable guy’ for the Kings moving forward
Jun 9, 2023, 1:27 PM | Updated: 1:51 pm
(Photo by: Mike Powell/Getty Images)
Former Sacramento Kings head coach, Jerry Reynolds, joined Whitey Gleason and Chris Watkins Friday to discuss the NBA Finals, why Denver is so good and how Kings players can learn from watching the Nuggets. Plus, does Harrison Barnes remain in Sacramento for the next few years?
All that and more on Chris & Co.
“That would be ideal. I think he’s a very valuable guy because he is available, he plays. He didn’t have a good playoffs, but he had a good season. And I think he’s going to continue to do that. I mean, if you could get him to agree to a little lesser contract and maybe agree to, if need be, to come off the bench. And I think, you know, he’s such a team guy. If it’s best for the team, I think he’d do that,” Reynolds said on the show.
Additional topics discussed include:
- What makes Nikola Jokic and Jamal Murray so effective in Denver?
- Who does the Joker remind Jerry of?
- How do the Heat adjust for Game 4 of the NBA Finals?
- What would Domas learn from watching Jokic play?
- Landing spots for Chris Paul
- Does Barnes need to take on a different role with the Kings next season?
- Who could be an alternative to HB in free agency?
Listen to Chris & Co. from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday right here on Sactown Sports 1140. Subscribe to their podcast here. Thank you for reading SactownSports.com. Follow us on Twitter, and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.