Matt Babcock thinks Keegan Murray is more ‘dynamic’ than Kris Murray
Jun 22, 2023, 2:58 PM | Updated: 3:16 pm
(Photo by Emilee Chinn/Getty Images)
SI Now senior NBA Draft analyst Matt Babcock joined Cattles & Ramie Thursday to help preview the 2023 NBA Draft. They discussed the recent trades leading up to the draft, what the biggest surprises have been so far, and who the Sacramento Kings should take at pick #24. Plus, is there a better Murray twin?
“I think Keegan [Murray] is probably a little bit more dynamic as a shooter or scorer,” Babcock said during the show Thursday. “A little more versatile, shooting on the move. Whereas Kris [Murray] is a stationary, catch-and-shoot guy. But really similar, and both [are] really good players.”
Topics discussed include:
- How busy has the 2023 offseason been leading up to the draft?
- Where will French prospect Bilal Coulibaly end up?
- How talented are the Thompson Twins?
- How different is Kris Murray as a prospect compared to his brother Keegan Murray?
- Is Duke’s Dariq Whitehead a good choice for the Kings at No. 24?
- Where could Emoni Bates be drafted tonight?
- What would Olivier-Maxence Prosper add to Sacramento?
- Is there an NBA-ready prospect available in the 20s?
- Are there any big surprises from the pre-draft process this year?