Ramona Shelburne thinks the Kings are primed for more success next season
Jul 13, 2023, 5:41 PM | Updated: 7:15 pm
(Photo by Lachlan Cunningham/Getty Images)
Senior NBA writer for ESPN, Ramona Shelburne, joined Sactown Sports Thursday afternoon to talk about the NBA 2023 Summer League, if the Sacramento Kings have improved this offseason, and other storylines around the league. Also, will Sacramento hit their over/under of 43.5 games next season?
All that & more on Sactown Sports.
“Young teams like [the Kings]; there’s something about cohesion. We just saw Denver [Nuggets] do that,” Shelburne said on the show Thursday. “You know, the longer they’re together, the better they learn how to play, the more they believe in themselves. I think Sacramento is a good team. I wouldn’t take five wins away from them [next season].”
Additional topics discussed include:
- How did the Sacramento Kings do in free agency this summer?
- Why is keeping the same core of guys is a good thing?
- How do the Kings take their game to the next level?
- Who improved the most this offseason?
- Are the Phoenix Suns the big winner of 2023 free agency?
- Ramona’s thoughts on the new in-season tournament
- First impressions of Victor Wembanyama
- Will the Kings win more than 43 games next season?