Sacramento Kings Announce Fan Fest & Theme Nights For 2022-23 Season
Sep 19, 2022, 10:56 AM | Updated: 10:59 am
(Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)
The Sacramento Kings announced on Friday morning Fan Fest will be held on Sunday, October 16, 2022, at 3:00 PM at Golden 1 Center. This will be a free event for the public and will include several kid-friendly activities along with an exhibition game with your Sacramento Kings. Fans will also have access to a kids zone with activities and games, discounts up to 60% on Kings apparel in the Team Store, samples of new menu items throughout the concourse, and 50% off fan-favorite food items.
- Kings Skills Challenge including 3-Point Shootout, half-court shots, and more!
- 3×3 National Cup: Road to the World Tour
- Legends Lounge
- Slamson and Kings Entertainers
- Photo Opportunities
- Kids Zone
- Food Samples and Discounts
- Team Store Discounts
- $5 Parking
During Fan Fest, Golden 1 Center and the DOCO Plaza will host a 3×3 National Cup: Road to the World Tour presented by Kaiser Permanente in partnership with 3BALL USA. The games will feature 10 of the best men’s teams battling for cash prizes, bragging rights, and a trip to Brazil to compete in the Pro Circuit. Games are fast-paced with 12-second shot clocks, a live ball after made baskets, and end in 10 minutes or when a team reaches 21 points. Teams will compete in the quarterfinals on the DOCO Plaza and then semi-finals and finals inside the arena.
Secure your tickets today at Kings.com/FanFest
In addition to Fan Fest, the team also announced select theme nights for the 2022-23 regular season:
- Día de los Muertos (October 29)
- Salute to Service presented by Crown Royal (November 9)
- Native American Heritage presented by Red Hawk Casino (November 20)
- Nickelodeon Throwback Edition (December 4)
- Lunar New Year presented by Red Hawk Casino (January 20)
- Black History Month powered by SMUD (February 10)
- Pride Party (February 11)
- Holi (March 9)
- Women’s Empowerment Night powered by SMUD and Cintron (March 13)
- Tech Night presented by Dialpad (March 24)
- Nickelodeon Day presented by Red Hawk Casino (April 2).
New this season, fans can look forward to game-day traditions including a special guest ringing the cowbell pregame, the Kings lighting up the sky following a win at home, and an after party on select nights at the Sierra Nevada Draught House featuring DJs, food, drinks and merchandise available for purchase. In addition, throughout the season, the team will announce exciting post-game concerts in the DOCO Plaza.
The full list of themed games and experiences can be viewed at Kings.com/Promos.