Will the Oakland Athletics play at the Coliseum in 2024?
Jun 16, 2023, 8:59 AM | Updated: 9:00 am
(Photo by Brandon Vallance/Getty Images)
The Athletic’s Steve Berman joined The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross on Friday morning to discuss the latest updates on the Oakland Athletics’ relocation to Las Vegas, share thoughts on MLB commissioner Rob Manfred’s comments about the Athletics’ fans reverse boycott, and much more.
Plus: Will the Athletics play in Oakland for the 2024 season, or will they play in a AAA stadium in Nevada?
Rob Manfred reacts to Tuesday night's A's fan-driven reverse boycott at the Coliseum pic.twitter.com/En0fRGokg5
— NBC Sports Bay Area & CA (@NBCSAuthentic) June 15, 2023
- Diving into the emotions of Oakland’s increasingly likely move to Las Vegas
- What should fans make of MLB commissioner Rob Manfred’s comments about Oakland’s offer?
- Why are other MLB owners okay with the league waiving the $300 million relocation fee?
- Can John Fisher help pay for the new Las Vegas stadium, or would he have to start selling chunks of ownership to get more liquid?
- Are the A’s going to play in Oakland next season?
- The Oakland Coliseum’s lease is up following the 2024 season, but the Athletics may move to Las Vegas or Reno and play its home games in a AAA stadium
- Has Sacramento attempted to lure the Athletics to Sutter Health stadium for 2024?
Listen to The Carmichael Dave Show with Jason Ross from 6 – 10 a.m. PST, Monday through Friday, on Sactown Sports 1140.