Fantasy Football expert thinks RB contract disputes won’t impact fantasy value
Jul 18, 2023, 4:00 PM
(Photo by Maddie Meyer/Getty Images)
Fox Sports fantasy football expert, Michael Harmon, joined Sactown Sports Tuesday afternoon to talk about fantasy football ahead of the 2023 season. They dove into running back disputes in real life and how that affect each players’ fantasy stock, if quarterback could be taken earlier this year, and which guys could be sleepers for your team.
All that & more on Sactown Sports.
“I don’t know that it’s going to change much, at least where they’re drafted,” Harmon said on the show Tuesday. “I think we all would believe common sense comes in, because the couple of outlier players that did the hold out realize how much money they left on the table…I would say they’ll probably still be drafted in their normal slots, maybe missing a slot or two, but still first-round picks. But what I would be doing is if I take them, I’m either grabbing their handcuff, or I’m making sure to shore up that running back position a little bit deeper.”
Additional topics discussed include:
- How early is too early for fantasy football?
- How does Mike draft in the early rounds?
- Could certain quarterbacks warrant an early-round selection?
- Do RB contract disputes hurt their fantasy value?
- Is it smart to add handcuffs for high-level players?
- Are there any sleepers to be watching?
- Is Aaron Rodgers a top-tier QB in fantasy again?
- Is Jordan Love a sleeper in Green Bay?