Gary Gerould on the Sacramento Kings’ offseason moves
Jul 19, 2023, 8:15 AM | Updated: 1:47 pm
(Photo by Lachlan Cunningham/Getty Images)
During Tuesday’s Sactown Sports 1140’s afternoon show with Ramie Makhlouf and guest host Bobby Gerould, the guys were joined by Gary ‘G-Man’ Gerould, legendary radio broadcaster for the Sacramento Kings, to dive into the team’s offseason moves, reflect on what made the 2022-23 team so unique, and much more.
Plus: G-Man talks about what life was like in Sacramento before the Kings arrived in 1985.
- G-Man shares his thoughts on the moves that Sacramento has made this offseason
- “I have a lot of trust in Monte McNair and Wes Wilcox.”
- Is the hype towards Sasha Vezenkov warranted?
- What does Harrison Barnes mean to this Sacramento Kings team–both on and off the floor
- “He brings stability… He’s just so steady, and I think there’s great value in that.”
- What was the driving force being Sacramento’s improved chemistry last season?
- Mike Brown’s impact was evident from day one
- Keegan Murray is growing as a player before our eyes
- What was life like in Sacramento before the Kings moved to California in 1985?
Sacramento Kings Offseason Schedule
- August TBD – 2023-24 NBA regular season schedule release
- September TBD – Kings training camp begins
- October TBD – Kings preseason begins
- October TBD – NBA regular season begins