NBA Veteran Kent Bazemore Is Happy To Be Back In Sacramento
Sep 29, 2022, 7:40 AM| Updated: 7:42 am
(Sactown Sports 1140)
Kent Bazemore is happy to be back in Sacramento.
The veteran forward sat down with Cattles & Ramie this week to explain his decision to return to the Kings, discuss Mike Brown’s coaching style, dissect the Fox-Sabonis duo, and much more.
Bazemore, 33, is back for his second tour of duty with Sacramento after being acquired in a midseason trade with the Atlanta Hawks during the 2019-20 season. The 6’4 veteran holds career averages of 8.2 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 1.0 steals per game on 35 percent shooting from beyond the arc.
- Bazemore shares why he decided to return to the Kings and talks about the organization’s growth
- Does Bazemore notice a change in culture with this group of players?
- What kind of coach is Mike Brown?
- What is the ceiling for the tandem of De’Aaron Fox and Domantas Sabonis
- Is this roster capable of holding its own on the defensive end?
To listen to Wednesday’s entire episode of ‘Cattles & Ramie’, click here.
Be sure to stay locked into Sactown Sports 1140 all season long for exclusive Sacramento Kings coverage.