Kings vs Lakers Injury Report – January 12, 2022
The latest on Richaun Holmes, Damian Jones and LeBron James prior to tonight’s showdown at Golden 1 Center
Sacramento Kings center Richaun Holmes has tested out of the NBA’s COVID-19 Health & Safety protocols and is nearing a return to game action.
The 28-year-old entered protocols on January 1st and has missed six-straight games, but the veteran big has exited protocols and is getting back into game shape while on G-League assignment with Sacramento’s affiliate in Stockton.
Holmes is listed as out for Wednesday night’s game against the Los Angeles Lakers, but the team is hopeful that they will have its starting center back during the upcoming five-game home-stand.
Damian Jones remains in the league’s COVID-19 Health & Safety protocols, while fellow center Tristan Thompson is listed as questionable due to right quad soreness.
Lakers star LeBron James (rectus abdominis strain) is likely to suit up at Golden 1 Center on Wednesday and is currently listed as probable on the latest injury report. Anthony Davis (MCL sprain) will not play against the Kings.
- Tristan Thompson – QUESTIONABLE (right quad soreness)
- Jahmi’us Ramsey – OUT (G-League)
- Louis King – OUT (G-League)
- Damian Jones – OUT (Health & Safety Protocols)
- Richaun Holmes – OUT (G-League)
- Robert Woodard II – OUT (G-League)
Los Angeles Lakers
- LeBron James – PROBABLE (rectus abdominis strain)
- Anthony Davis – OUT (MCL sprain)
- Kendrick Nunn – OUT (Knee bone bruise)
- Mason Jones – OUT (G-League)
- Jay Huff – OUT (G-League)