Keegan Murray Feels Confident In Sacramento’s Depth As Training Camp Gets Underway
In the early days of Sacramento Kings training camp, all eyes are on prized rookie forward Keegan Murray.
Murray, the fourth-overall pick out of Iowa from June’s NBA Draft, took home Summer League Most Valuable Player award honors following an impressive showing in Las Vegas.
The 22-year-old sat down with Cattles & Ramie during Media Day on Monday afternoon to share his experiences from his first offseason as a professional basketball player, preview the upcoming season, and much more.
- Murray describes the difference between being on an NBA roster from his time in college
- The Summer League MVP breaks down his play in Las Vegas
- How is Murray so mature at the age of 22?
- Murray shares his thoughts on the city of Sacramento
- Is In-N-Out high on Murray’s best burger list?
- Does Murray feel most comfortable playing at the three or the four?
- Who does Murray model his game after?
- How has it been playing for head coach Mike Brown over the past couple of days?
To listen to Tuesday’s entire episode of ‘Cattles & Ramie’, click here.
Be sure to stay locked into Sactown Sports 1140 all season long for exclusive Sacramento Kings coverage.